The right care for your laminate flooring
Learn how to properly care for your laminate flooring
The high quality laminate flooring from Krono Original® has a life span over several decades. To ensure that your laminate flooring looks like new for as a long as possible, please take note of the following care instructions:
At the basic level, laminate flooring is extremely durable and easy to care for. Small stains can be removed quickly and easily with just a damp cloth.
- In high-traffic areas with lots of dirt, such as entryways, mats will help to protect against abrasions.
- Furniture legs should be protected with felt pads to guard against scratching. Note that you can void your warranty should you not use felt pads.
- Office chairs with wheels should use class W, soft castors.
- Standing water should be avoided at all costs. Take extra caution in areas with flowerpots, vases, and near water faucets.
- When cleaning, make sure the cloth is damp, not soaking wet.
- If you use any cleaning agents while cleansing the floor, make sure that all residues are removed.
The right cleaner for your Krono Original® laminate flooring
Please never use cleaning agents that contain wax or oil. These materials cannot penetrate the surface of the laminate flooring forming a film that attracts dirt like a magnet.
For regular cleaning, we recommend the Krono Original® laminate cleaner.