Why choose laminate from Krono Original®
Laminate flooring advantages – in overview
If you are deciding what type of flooring you would like to have in your home in the future, you can choose Krono Original® laminate flooring with a good conscience. The advantages are self-evident: stylish design, long-term durability, high performance surfaces and easy care.
Laminate need not fear comparison with other types of flooring surfaces –far from it! The technology in the manufacture of laminate flooring has been developed to ensure that laminate offers stylish quality that can be seen. Laminate combines a number of advantages that hardly any other type of flooring can offer.
Once you get to know the advantages Krono Original® laminate has to offer, you won’t have to ask: why laminate? Instead, you will find choosing this robust and durable flooring to be an easy decision.
Krono Original® laminate floors are:
- Robust: Impact, shock, and pressure-resistant. Scratch and abrasion-resistant due to its especially hard surface finish.
- Durable: concentrated single loads from furniture or other heavy objects will not damage Krono Original® laminate flooring, and normally no pressure marks remain.
- Heat-proof: Krono Original® laminate flooring is flame resistant.
- Light-fast: Krono Original® laminate flooring will not discolour or fade from direct exposure to sunlight – our flooring is UV light resistant.
- Natural: Krono Original® laminates are made from 90 per cent wood, which is sourced from sustainable forestry practices.
- Easy to install: quickly and easily thanks to the Krono Original® Twin Clic System and the 1clic2go System.
- Multi-Patent Indemnity: enjoy the guarantee provided by multi-patent protection for all of our products and unlimited product use in the adhesive-free click systems.
- Anti-allergy: dust, dander and hair have no place to hide.
- Conveys heat: suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems
- Long-lasting: length of life for laminate flooring in a living room is 15 to 20 years
- Integrated Aqua Stop System: Waterproofed HDF (high density fibreboard) base provides the highest core protection
- Perfect and natural-looking laying pattern: Extra-long panel end pieces (min. 12 cm) to avoid the appearance of a bothersome “building block” look.
- Perfect fitting accuracy: thanks to high-tech production, invisible joints guarantee protection against moisture and dirt, an accurate fit and a natural laying pattern.