Please click on any of the questions below and you will be directed to the relevant answer in the main text.
- Who is responsible for the personal data collected on this website?
- Do special rules apply if I am under the age of 18?
- Why do you collect personal data?
- May you use my personal data for other purposes and share it with third parties?
- What happens to non-personal information?
- What happens to information provided or exchanged by email and feedback facilities, and in chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups on your website?
- How can I ensure that my personal data remains accurate?
- Is my personal data secure?
- What happens to my personal data submitted to other websites?
- Who is responsible for personal data of others provided to you?
- Can you send personal data abroad?
- How can I contact you?
The information you provide through this website is controlled by Kronoplus Limited (hereinafter also referred to as "we" or "us"), a company registered in Switzerland with the Company registration number: HE 213658, whose registered office is at .
If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal data (for example your name, address or email). If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this website in a way which requires you to submit your personal data, please do so in a way strictly related to the tasks assigned to you by your superiors as part of your profession and in coordination with your superiors, or do so through your parent or guardian.
We collect and use personal data in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs
- conduct internal market research and tracking of sales data.
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by email or telephone
- giving the personal data to Kronoplus Limited affiliates and selected third parties allowing them to send you information which may be of interest to you (such as product or service information).
You can always opt-out of such use of your personal data by sending us a request (see section 15 "How can I contact you ?"). We will stop the use of your personal data for the purposes set forth in your request as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so after receipt of your request.
We may collect non-personal information about your use of this website, such as the type of internet browser you use or from which website you have been linked to our website. We may also gather details of the information you have submitted to the website (for example your age, language or your home town). However, such non-personal information is only used for statistical purposes and in order to assist us in improving our services and this website. It will not be combined with your personal data and will not be used to draw up a personality or relationship profile of you. We may supply third parties with this non-personal information in an aggregated or other form that does not allow to link it to your person for improving our services and this website.
8. What happens to information provided or exchanged by email and feedback facilities, and in chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups on your website?
We aim to keep our personal data about you as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If you would like to review or change the personal data collected about you, please contact us as set out below under section 15 ("How can I contact you?").
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy and the information collected from your use of this website from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Kronoplus Limited has affiliates all over the world, which maintain databases in different jurisdictions. Kronoplus Limited may therefore transfer your data to its affiliates and outside partners abroad. If the level of privacy protection assured by law in a foreign country does not comply with internationally recognized standards according to the list published by the Swiss Federal Data Protection Commissioner, we ensure that your data will be transferred to databases in such countries only if the receiving party has agreed to keep your personal data equally confidential and secure. By submitting your data through our websites, you expressly agree to its eventual transfer to affiliates of Kronoplus Limited and outside partners and to databases abroad.
© Kronoplus Limited 2016